Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tisha is back home.........

Tisha is now out of the hospital and has been home for over a month now. On May 19th, it will have been 100 days since the stem cell transplant. That will be a big milestone for her and the family. Swim training is going well. I'm training with my office colleague and good friend David Merisko who is also doing the Alcatraz swim with me. We train at 6:00 a.m. in the Masters ASU program in Tempe a few days a week and then swim independently as well. This Saturday will be my first open water swim at Saguaro Lake. It's a 2,000 meter swim (1.25 miles). With the tide and current, the Alcatraz swim will be about 1.5 miles. It will be interesting to see if the progress I've made in the pool will translate out in open water this weekend. Please keep Tisha in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment